El Gouna Lagoon Trip
El Gouna – the Arabic name „El Gouna“ means „The Lagoon“. El Gouna lies embedded between the Red Sea and the Mountains of the desert. Imagine a picturesque place, ideally situated on a beach of 10 kilometers length surrounded by turquoise lagoons. Imagine sunshine, warm water and a fascinating underwater world.
Furthermore there is a unique architecture: The emergence of El Gouna had begun with the dream of one man, Samih Sawiris, who wanted to create an oasis for him and his family. His dream of creating paradise became true: El Gouna. We pick you up at a stipulated time, arround 5pm, in your hotel or villa in Hurgahda and carry you in a fancy airconditioned microbus or hardtop. Come with us on an exceptional three hours trip.
- We drive together to Downtown and get on our motorboat
- You can enjoy from the water all the villas and mansions in their unique architeture
- We pass by hotel complexes
- We show you from the water overwhelming beaches and the golf course
- If you would like to jump in the azure blue water in the meantime - just do it! The water is waiting for you!
- Together we will experience an unforgettable sunset.
- Price on request